Again i am sorry about the 2 hour downtime but it shouldnt ever happen again.
Again i am sorry about the 2 hour downtime but it shouldnt ever happen again.
Now i know a lot of you have been getting pissed off at the latest restarts/crashes of the server. Most of those “crashes” are not really crashes…
Our server has bad networking, the router & wires have got to be upgraded. Yesterday i bought new networking cables for the server and was switching them out causing internet blackouts. And it just so happen 2/3 of the wires i purchased were faulty, when i used the faulty ones on the server not only was everyone getting lag spikes the server itself was losing internet connection randomly.
Now i don’t know about you guys but this pissed me off, i traveled 70 miles to pick these cables up for $50 and they turn out to be bad. However the one GOOD Cat 7 network cable is being used on the server right now and things look ok.
Meanwhile doing this our router is slowly dying, the amount of problems due to our increased player load is starting to pile up. My ISP is sending a new commercial router to me which should arrive Wednesday or Thursday by the latest.
Recent Changes on Tekkit 1.5.1
- Removed Grind Stone from the item banlist, honestly do not know how this got here. I am sorry about this for anyone who couldn’t use it lol.
- Removed WeaponMod The amount of complaints, PVP in peoples homes, unknown deaths unable to see who killed who, the cons outweigh the pros for this mod and the staff voted all in favor to remove it.
- Removed CodeChickenCore This is not needed because all of his mods are absolute shit.
- Removed ChickenChunks All the items are banned from this anyways so why keep it on the server?
- Removed Not Enough Items this is a client mod it is not meant to be on a server tekkit… GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER TEKKIT!
- Removed Ender Storage Not a single fuck was given to this mod… No really 0 people used it.
- Destroyed the Nether Power Plant, we are moving everything to the spawn where chunks are constantly loaded so the power keeps going.
- Destroyed the Overworld Power Plant, again moving everything from here to spawn.
- Transferred all GriefPrevention claims to our mySQL database for easier access and less load times. This will take a lot of load off of our hard drive as it only grabs the information it needs from the database instead of constantly reading/writing to the sqlite file.
- Moved mcMMO to our mySQL Database, same as GriefPrevention except mcMMO does not transfer your stats to the database like GriefPrevention transfers your claims. I do not know why they do this but they dont. Everyones mcMMO stats have been reset but are now shared between all APOC servers. mcMMO updates the database once every 15 minutes so if your stats do not update this is why.
- Installed a experimental DDoS Protection script onto the server, basically if you go over 25 connections our server bans you for 12 hours. So try not to act cool by opening up our site in 20 tabs and logging into all our servers… It will end badly.
- Fixed port issues with firewalls not allowing connections from our old domains aanime.org & absoluteanime.net.
- Made more strict restrictions for crawlers and bots accessing website to prevent spambots and malicious websites from crawling our website for vulnerabilities
USE A GOLDEN SHOVEL TO CLAIM YOUR HOUSES! IF YOU GET GRIEFED/RAIDED THIS IS YOUR OWN FAULT!Thats about it guys, i will keep you updated on the networking issue but please have some patience and do not quit the server because we are having issues like this. This is what happens when a server has never seen 20 people online in a single day before. This is literally the biggest stress test i could ever imagine.
To say my anticipation for this game is no less than excruciating would be a lie. If there is a delay I might consider freezing myself and have my friend unfreeze me when the game comes out. Like the episode of South Park when Cartman has Butteres freeze him because he could not wait for the WII to come out. Hopefully it would work when I do it.
RockStar has released a breakdown of what the three main Characters(Michael/Franklin/Trevor) missions might be in GTA 5! Also their is info on improvements to the game. This info was released by RockStar and is what we see in the trailers above.
More shots of the family including Tracy’s face
Possibly Tracy’s boyfriend peeping on Amanda, or Amanda wants a younger man to please her Securicar heist
Other missions (extraction, assassination)
Herler 747 airplane
Police car paint scheme updated again, more realistic emergency lighting too
Better shots of the Buffalo – rear appaears based on Dodge Challenger
Blimp near Downtown Los Santos is finally moving, now sports an Atomic Tire advertisement Plenty of streetgang action
Green is prevalent with Franklin’s gang friends
Various police chases, cinematic camera from IV returning
Chop attacking someone – appears to be the same guy sliding across a car hood in Trailer 2
Trevor gives a Lost MC member a bat to the face
Dodge-type truck – likely the one seen in Trailer 2 with an F-150 bed
Newer Sandy Shores sign based on real life Salton Sea ones
Pickup trucks towing small trailers – first an open one and then a generator trailer is shown
Tractor seen only in viewfinder images
One of the two men shown (one with Michael, the other wearing a safety vest) is likely Ron
Video of the Biplane in action
Trevor loves to fight and torture people – note guy with a phone recording the action in front of an old Up-n-Atom
The Lost MC logo shown in a desert area (0:42)
One of the onlookers from Trailer 2 with dreadlocks is shown with a painted face
“Do you want me to get my dick out again?”
I’m screwed, we’re screwed…we just have to accept that when it comes the tears will flow like wine.
If you don’t know, this is the next game from Naughty Dog, creators of Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter and Uncharted.
Joel and Elli are a desperate odd couple. He seems a little shady but confident in his ability to survive. A little weary of all this and soft-spoken. It’s been 20 years since things got bad. Ellie doesn’t know a different world. She’s used to this. She’s not exactly plucky, but she seems mature beyond her years and a bit foul-mouthed. However they met, these two are trying their best to survive in a world where humans have been infected and turned into monsters of sorts. Cities have been all but abandoned and hope is fleeting.
The game plays a little bit like a classic Resident Evil with ammo and resources perpetually scarce.
The thing that differentiates this game from all the other dark, spooky horror games Is… It’s not a dark spooky horror game, it’s a sad depressing game thats setting is in the most bright and beautiful places, which I think helps make the violence all the uglier.
Ellie is controlled by the computer. Most of the time, just walking, sneaking or trying to find supplies. When other humans or the infected show up, it’s usually better to hide than to hit them with a quickly-splintering 2×4. You don’t really want to fight the infected people or your fellow desperate humans. None of you can survive many encounters, so avoiding combat is the wiser move. It’s better to crouch and listen for the bad guys. Better to stay away if you know what I mean, though their are those times where avoiding danger is impossible and fighting is the only option
A really cool feature in my eyes is you can get better at fighting. You can craft a molotov cocktail or scavenge some gear to upgrade a gun. Or make a health pack. Probably best to do that.
Should I be ashamed of myself for spending hours out of my life completing every single achievement in Limbo? Hell no Limbo is the best and hopefully this game steals just as much of my life.
Somewhere deep underground a robot is lost, trying to find a way back to the surface. Within the caverns are the remnants of an ancient city. Fragments of buried technology still function. Light-speed artificial intellect coupled with industrial-strength magnetic manipulators might ensure survival down here, but hope of escape comes only from a subterranean trail of bioluminescent blossoms.
MBN injects the momentum and physics-based gameplay of Portal into a stylish 2D underworld. Combining the grandeur Art Deco style of 1920s architecture with the simple design aesthetics of Limbo and a rich, vibrant pallet, MBN looks like no game you’ve played before. Whether swinging Super Metroid-style or flinging distant magnetized objects, the mechanical protagonist hovers between a crumbling technological present and a hidden biological past.
Run, jump, and dodge. Vault over burning plasma, swing from sliding bolts, propel yourself along unseen lines of force. Scale walls or descend into pits. Squeeze through a maze-like cavern of twisty little passages, magnetically-joined limbs in tow.
It’s single-player problem-solving action with a twist. Victory requires clever thinking as well as twitch-quick reflexes.