Our 1.12.2 Pack server has been updated to the latest 1.5.5 version.
- SerializationIsBad was added, to patch a serious security vulnerability that is found in a few mods.
- Fluidlogged API was added, and properly configured. This backports the waterlogging ability to many pipes and other tile entities! Also added Snow! Real Magic!, which adds some snowlogging features and other snow related features.
- VintageFix was added, which improves the loading speed of the modpack dramatically (reduces it by 15-20%), and improves RAM usage. Also added Sledgehammer, which fixes various minor bugs, and Thaumic Fixes (which patches currently one Thaumcraft bug).
- Also added Deep Below (new underwater structure?), Modern Splash (new loading screen), Just Enough Recipe Integrations & IC2X UU-Matter (more in-game info), ICBM Classic: Computer Craft Addon, Advancement Locator, and ConfigAnytime. Make sure to learn more about all the new mods over the Mods tab!
- Removed FoamFix (replaced by VintageFix), Startup Timer (included in Modern Splash), SplashAnimation (currently incompatible with Modern Splash), DupeFix Project (now included in Universal Tweaks), Fast Leaf Decay (now included & improved in Universal Tweaks), Entity Desync Fix (now included & improved in Universal Tweaks), and Born in a Barn (included in Forge).
- A lot of small configuration changes, fixes, and improvements (including a new recipe for recycling Fragmented Carbon).
- Updated 38 mods to their latest versions, including a major update to ICBM (which breaks existing multiblocks - please note), and some new custom forks of mods. Some of the updates contain very useful bug fixes and improvements, including a fix to the issue of the game not responding when entering a world or a server.
Last edited: 3 months ago x 1